Yes, these are free of charge for guests with disabilities or additional needs.
To qualify for a carers ticket, you must provide one of the following forms of documentation:
- A valid Blue Badge.
- Credibility’s Access Card.
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Personal assistants / carers’ Allowance letter of award.
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment
- A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted.
- A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.
We ask that you scan your ‘evidence’ and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and when you buy a ticket let us know and we will match it with a ticket.