Something Wicked this way comes!

Help Do you offer Carer/Personal Assistant tickets?

Yes, these are free of charge for guests with disabilities or additional needs.

To qualify for a carers ticket, you must provide one of the following forms of documentation:

  • A valid Blue Badge.
  • Access Card.
  • Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
  • Attendance Allowance or Personal assistants / carers’ Allowance letter of award.
  • Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
  • In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment
  • A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted.
  • A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card.

We ask that you scan your ‘evidence’ and email it to us at and when you buy a ticket let us know and we will match it with a ticket.

Content break


Content break

Other Blog Posts

Posted on 18/04/2024

Aftershow Party!

Posted on 18/04/2024

Guest Announcement Mira Sorvino

Posted on 16/04/2024

William Katt Cancellation

Quote from choppingmall