We have been eagerly waiting for months to hear whether large scale events would be given the green light to go ahead, and since the PM’s announcement this week we have a clearer idea on the situation, and it is probably no surprise to any of you at all that we must postpone our May event yet again. Realistically we thought this was going to happen (and sure you did too). It has been a challenging time navigating our way through all of the uncertainty caused by Covid-19. The good news is we have provisional dates set aside for September 18th & 19th 2021, and hopefully in the next few weeks it will become clear if we are allowed to go ahead, as restrictions on large scale events taking place could be lifted by 21 June. So if you have a ticket for our event, you don’t need to do anything, we will simply transfer your tickets over to the new dates later on in the year and if you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This has been a hard time, and we hope you and your loved ones are keeping well as best you can. For the first time in a long time we dare to feel a tad optimistic that we are on the last leg of this nightmare. Thank you for your kindness and support, we appreciate it a lot, and we are really looking forward to seeing you all again, it’s been way too long. Stay safe xxx